- Diagnostics to System-LOWER ENGINE IL PAN IS LEAKING, AIR FILTER DIRTY, DRY COOLANT ON THE WATER PUMP, REAR TIRE WEAR, NEEDS ALIGNMENT, REAR BRAKE PADS 1mm.
- LOWER OIL PAN GASKET – Remove & Replace – Lower Oil Pan
- LUBE, ENGINE OIL, FILTER
- Replace Rear Brake Pads and Rotors Only
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- Vehicle service and inspection labor only- CUSTOMER STATES ENGINE OIL PAN GASKET MIGHT BE LEAKING, REAR TIRES WEARING BADLY, MIGHT NEED ALIGNMENT, ENGINE SMELLS/FEELS LIKE ITS RUNNING HOT, CHECK OVER THE VEHICLE, REPORT******
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace
Justin L. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/18/2021